Stanaland & Associates have attorneys with experience and deep knowledge about the details and implications of the Federal and California tax laws. We are skilled at providing counsel, guidance and aggressive representation for clients with tax controversy issues before state and federal agencies and in court during appeals if such action becomes necessary.
We specialize in the various arenas of tax, including:
- Income Tax
- Estate Tax
- Gift Tax
- Excise Tax
- Property Tax
- Employment Tax
We can help you plan to only pay the taxes your legally owe. Whether your situation is an individual or business matter, we stand prepared to be your advocate during:
- Tax Court petitions and representation
- IRS and California Franchise Tax Board audits
- The appeals process with the IRS and the Franchise Tax Board or the Board of Equalization
- Business formations tax implications
- Tax considerations of the sale or merger of a business
- Exposure assessment and planning for the federal estate tax
- Employment taxes consultation and compliance
- Preparation of gift and estate tax returns
- Property tax considerations
Stanaland & Associates offer experienced and aggressive representation to those facing audits. Our goal is to ensure government auditors have all of the facts they need that support your position. And in these difficult times, we will seek negotiations with the IRS so you can organize your finances to meet your obligations. With tax regulations deeply impacting all business, estate, and personal transactions, it is critical to have a powerful advocate who not only knows the law, but who will be able to advise you on the possible tax implications of your options.
Contact us at 415-781-4000 for a free consultation.
If you require tax preparation or accounting services please contact our affiliated firm of Certified Public Accountants at stanalandtax.com.